Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Wait Is Over

You know waiting for someone can be irritating especially when you're ready and prompt but when it comes to waiting on God to move or do something in your life it's less irritating and more stressing or causing you discomfort. The wait has many variables that we must explore. Firstly there is the question of "Are you ready yet?" or another valid question, "I this what God wants for your life right now or even at all?" These questions must be answered in order to understand if you should continue waiting or not and the other thing is this. If you get what you think you want before you're ready for it you will not only regret it but you may miss the real thing God intended for your life. I am speaking this from the aspect of one that is currently living this!! I was in what I know now to be a holding pattern until I was ready for God to unveil His true plan for my life. It was a season called transition. During this transition I went through transformation and became the person God wanted to use for His purpose. After this season God was able to release through me what His intention was for me because He could trust that I would do His will with it!! Hold on because if you endure the season of preparation you will be exactly what God wants you to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment